Whatever are your needs in dental services, Dental Clinics Toro are providing you with a complete range of dental specialities supported by a solid state-of-the-art material structure.
- General family dentistry
- Orthodontics for children & adults
- Dental Implantology (Nobel Guide™ system) 3D Planning and pose of implants without surgery nor stitch
- Treatment of canal
- Wisdom teeth
- Dental aesthetics
- Bridges & crowns
- Service of removable prostheses
- We can serve you in French, English, Spanish, German, Creole and Vietnamese
Are you floss fobic?
If you’re not flossing your teeth on a regular basis, you could be at increased risk of gum disease and tooth loss. This can affect more than your teeth. According to Health Canada, “cavities and gum disease may contribute to many serious conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, respiratory diseases, and premature and low birth weight babies.” Here’s what you need to know: flossing removes plaque and bacteria that you cannot reach with your toothbrush. If you don’t floss, you are not cleaning more than one-third of your tooth surface
The food you eat can affect your dental health!
Sugar is one of the major players in tooth and gum disease and to add insult to injury, the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) estimates that the average canadian eats the equivalent of 40 kg of sugar each year!
To reduce the size of your sweet tooth, the CDA recommends that you:
• Choose sugar-free snacks
• Add less sugar to coffee or tea (or use sugar substitutes). Avoid sugar-sweetened soft drinks. Look for fruit juices and drinks with no added sugar.
• Read lists of ingredients when you’re grocery shopping. Honey, molasses, liquid invert sugar, glucose, and fructose are all types of sugar.